How We Help!
From the moment a New Mexico child is diagnosed with cancer, the Children’s Cancer Fund of New Mexico is there to help. Your generous donations to CCFNM directly support these children and their families.
- Assistance for transportation costs to and from the clinic in form of gas vouchers.
- Food vouchers to help parents feed their families during lengthy clinic visits and hospitals stays.
- Prizes for children and teens to help minimize the trauma of painful procedures such as spinal-taps, bone marrow biopsies, chemotherapy treatments, and prolonged hospital stays.
- Scholarships assistance to students who have undergone treatment for childhood cancer in New Mexico and wish to continue their education beyond high school.
- Mutual support through individual counseling, social activities, and support groups.
- Funeral assistance to families in need.
- Tutoring Program