How You Can Help
What Your Donations Can Provide:
- $10 will buy a small prize for a child after receiving his/her treatment.
- $25 will help a child cope with surgery.
- $100 will provide snacks for one week for families during clinic visits and while inpatient.
- $250 will provide food and housing for a family for a full week while their child is hospitalized.
- $500 will help defray burial costs for a family who has been financially burdened with medical expenses.
- $1000 will help provide college scholarship assistance to a childhood cancer survivor able to focus on the future.
- $3000 will help alleviate the heavy financial burden faced by families needing to relocate for treatments such as bone marrow transplants, which aren’t offered in New Mexico.
Grace – Age 5
Ways To Donate:
Toy Wish Lists
- You can purchase toys from our wish lists at Walmart, Toys R Us, or Target. Find the wish lists at the bottom of the page! (We ask that the toys be between $5-$12 in value. Due to UNM Hospital regulations, no stuffed toys or toys that resemble weapons are allowed.)
- Conduct a Toy Drive at your place of business or with your friends.
- Make a monetary donation to the Children’s Cancer Fund of New Mexico
Make a Donation